Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My "Dinosaurs" Comic Sample




I didn't get a chance to do a new sketch today because I was busy at lunch doing a phone interview with a local news blogger related to my (and Zan Christensen's) "Power Within" anti-bullying comic book that we are raising funds through Kickstarter.com to publish! I'll post more about that project later.

For now, since this blog is about sketching and drawing established characters, I wanted to show a comic page I did a couple of months or so ago featuring Jim Henson/Disney's "Dinosaurs", from the amazing (albeit short-lived) TV series. This was a not-too-subtle self-promotional drawing / bid to interest someone in letting me revive the property as a comic book series. No dice...but it makes a cute portfolio piece. ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment